- Children’s contributions should be supervised by an adult.
2. All material published on Girlheroproject.com is at Girl Hero Project’s sole discretion.
3. Contributions may be edited, removed or not published if Girl Hero Project considers them to be:
- A. Abusive, obscene or offensive, including obscenity, blasphemy and racial vilification
- B. Defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or that it violates laws regarding harassment, discrimination, privacy or contempt;
- C. Intentionally false or misleading;
- D. An infringement of intellectual property rights or copyright;
- E. Compromising the privacy of yourself, other contributors to Girlheroproject.com, or Girl Hero Project staff;
- F. Seeking to endorse commercial products or activities to solicit business;
- G. Material containing detailed instruction in crime, violence or drug use;
- H. Child pornography;
- I. Excessively violent or sexually violent material;
- J. Real depictions of actual sexual activity;
- K. Seeking to conduct surveys, contests, chain letters, junk email, spamming;
- L. Seeking to collect information about others including email addresses without their consent;
- M. Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombes, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious computer programs
- Girl Hero Project reserves the right to archive and republish all contributions to its interactive features across all platforms.
5. Girl Hero Project reserves the right to use contributions for internal training purposes.
6. Participation conditions may vary across Girlheroproject.com interactive features:
- A. Parents will be advised when children submit personal address details to enter competitions;
- B. Parents will be advised when children sign up for membership that includes possible email/postal marketing and may remove their children from membership;
Material published on the internet is protected by the same laws of copyright which apply to books, videos and music.
The right to “copy” always remains with the owner of the material. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy or republish anything you find on the internet without the copyright owner’s permission.
Your child’s privacy
Information appearing on Girlheroproject.com websites is the copyright of Girl Hero Project and must not be reproduced in any medium without approval. Girl Hero Project always tries to ensure that the information published on its websites is correct but does not accept any liability for error or omission.
Girl Hero Project takes the privacy of children very seriously. In keeping with this, the company is dedicated to protecting childrens’ privacy and handling any personal information we obtain from them with care and respect.
It is also important that parents understand what their children are doing on-line. You can find more information relating to our privacy protocol in the Terms & Conditions.